No announcement yet.

Tales of the Storm: The Charioteer of Arashi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That might be a while yet, Arrian....remember, we've only fought the "sub-standard" troops, according to the Vox Information Ministry. Interesting that there were so many of those tho, eh?

-=Vel=-
    The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

"They're all dead, Dave. They're all dead!"
      "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
      And the truth isn't what you want to see,
      Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
      - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

/me points at his location field and is such a Red Dwarf geek that he wishes he could edit Shiber's post to make it accurate.
        If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

My post is a quote from 2001: A Space Odyssey, and it is accurate. You are simply trying to replace it with your evil Red Dwarf quotes.
          "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
          And the truth isn't what you want to see,
          Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
          - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

Oh yeah, I'd forgotten that the Red Dwarf scene was a spoof of 2001. Darn.

I stand corrected.

Smeghead.
            If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Ketchup... on lobster...?

*Zargon's head explodes*
              I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

Arrian and Nathan,
                Thank you for your words of my son. We here at GoW realize that the most honorable way to die is in battle and you have made this situation much easier for me. Thank you.

PS- It might not have actually happened, but you could at least whisper that he killed three divisions of WC...
                Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

psst....and he killed THREE divisions of WC's!!

-=Vel=-
                  The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

Originally posted by FrustratedPoet
                    OK people....

Which of these statements applies to you:
                    3) I read them and enjoyed them, but didn't feel like posting.

If you guys either aren't interested in this stuff, or you don't like it, then it would be useful for us to know. That way we can simply not bother doing it in future.
                    I haven't had any comments so far, but I have enjoyed the stories on this forum. Keep them coming.

Come on, post your comments on this stuff. At the very least you'll get [+1] for it.
                    Okay then. +1

Comment

Originally posted by UnOrthOdOx My experience in writting here on Apolyton is that you will NOT recieve many posts in reference to what you write. This held true with the Gazette, for the most part, and is holding true to the stories I am writting.

Bottom line, did YOU enjoy writting it/them? Who cares what anyone else thinks? Chances are, these are what will be best remembered at the end of the game anyway, a creative outpouring based UPON the game, what could be better?
                      Well said.

I've enjoyed reading "The Trappings of War" and look forward to the next installment even though I haven't posted anything in response to them.

Comment

The didn't call him "Mad" King Donegeal for nothing.

Comment

I enjoyed reading the stories. I don't have much talent for that kind of writing myself so I enjoy reading what others create.

Comment

I think that all the stories posted in this forum have been great. Keep up the good work.

-Woog

Comment

Working...
                            X