Barbarian Huts ala Monopoy Parking Lots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barbarian Huts ala Monopoy Parking Lots

When those Barbarian Hordes sack my cities and siphon my treasury where do they go?

Why they disband and take their loot back to their camps. Wouldn't it be cool if when you sacked a barbarian camp you got all the gold it had looted from the cities of various civs?

We need this in Civ4.

Re: Barbarian Huts ala Monopoy Parking Lots

Originally posted by GhengisFarb
    When those Barbarian Hordes sack my cities and siphon my treasury where do they go?

Why they disband and take their loot back to their camps. Wouldn't it be cool if when you sacked a barbarian camp you got all the gold it had looted from the cities of various civs?

We need this in Civ4.
    The barb leader wastes your gold on himself.

Comment

We need this in Civ4.
      Maybe they could do like Blizzard did in Diablo. The guy who was alwyas stealing from you shows up in Diablo2 )wert?) and you can kill him and get some of your loot back.

Comment

I like that idea! Getting 25 or 50 gold is a bit dull after a while.

- TT

Comment

We need this in Civ4.
          Right would be very interesting. This would start a nice "I'm the first at the Barbarian camp and get all the treasure" race Good idea!!

Comment

Working...
          X