Date for PTW 1.21f European patch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Date for PTW 1.21f European patch

Please tell me it's out soon!!! I cant play online with my 1.14f version as everyone seems to have switched to the new one. So can some one let me know when?

No pressure or anything but today would be nice

Cheers
    'It's all just a bunch of flees fighting over who owns the dog'

It´s just a mystery to me, why infogrames release the so called "european patch" weeks or months later....
    And even managed it to bug the german version.
    Where is the difference between US and UK ? There is no translation involved, so why the delay ?!
    famous last words
    GM:"You see a giant glowing emerald lying on the ocean floor. It's bigger than your head and pulsates with inner light."
    PC:"Cool! I pick it up!"

Comment

infogrames
      Try my Lord of the Rings MAP out: Lands of Middle Earth v2 NEWS: Now It's a flat map, optimized for Conquests

The new iPod nano: nano

Comment

Different disk copy protection implied by infogrames. So it's up to them to release/fix it for the european version.
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Anyone know off-hand how long it was last time between the US patch and the UK/Euro patch? (Not that that is any guide I guess?)

Comment

Originally posted by JimMac
            Anyone know off-hand how long it was last time between the US patch and the UK/Euro patch? (Not that that is any guide I guess?)
            At least 2 weeks. The infogames UK website had the 1.14f patch on 9th Dec. I just don't know when the US version was released.

Comment

Infogrames=Infragames.
              El futuro pertenece a quienes creen en la belleza de sus sueños.
              - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Nice avatar alfonso

Comment

Originally posted by statusperfect
                  Nice avatar alfonso
                  I have robbed a companion of the forum. The avatar is very good!!

Infogrames is a very bad company.
                  - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

I'm bouncing this back into play as I STILL have no answer

Does anyone know when the European patch will be available or is this the beginning of US sanctions against Europe???

Comment

Offhand, I'd guess that maybe the reason you haven't got an answer is because no one knows?
                      Friedrich Psitalon
                      Admin, Civ4Players Ladder
                      Consultant, Firaxis Games

Comment

I'm still waiting for PTW to be released here in Sweden... It has been repeatedly delayed one week at a time for two months now...
                        The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Ingrid
                          I'm still waiting for PTW to be released here in Sweden... It has been repeatedly delayed one week at a time for two months now...
                          In Spain step somewhat similarity, but we began a campaign against Infogrames and the thing has changed much . If the Spaniards we can help you in something, single you must say it.
                          - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

The civ-addict european, we would have to make him arrive at Firaxis a complaint so that the distributor in Europe is not Infogrames. Infogrames is dreg.
                            - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Please tell us when it will be out!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X