32 civs....I dont think so....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 32 civs....I dont think so....

Is it me or we cant play with 32 civs at the same time.
    This is my third try and I cant seem to be able to play a game with 32 civs. I have contact with everybody, press F4 to see the foreign advisor and count the number of civs I have access to and I cant count only 24.....or 26.. . Then why can I put 31 civs in scenario properties?!

Thanks.

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Have you added the seven user-defined civs required to bring the total to thirty-one?
    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Ummmmm........no.

What do you mean, need more info on that.

Thanks.
      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

There is facility for 32 civs, but there is only 24 civs with the game set up already. You need to define the remaining eight with the editor.

Comment

Wont there be 2 of the same kind, I mean 2 spanish or 2 americans and so on? I mean 2 same pics in the foreign advisor screen?

SPec.

Comment

You need to make new ones. Download some of the leaderheads and city lists.

Comment

Where do I install it or extract it? Directly in the civ3 folder or more specific?
              Last edited by Spec; February 26, 2003, 15:07.

Comment

its quite a bit more involved than that, you'll need to go over to the creation forum and read the recommended threads.

Comment

I tried to find a thread explaining how to put new leader heads in but without succes. Can anyone provide me with a link to any site that could help me out with this, or to a scenario that already contains a 32 player scenario.

Thank you.

Comment

Spectator,

Here's a link that should help you out.

"One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                    "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Will that work with PTW, or should I just use it for an example?
                      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

As far as I know, it should work for both.
                        "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                        "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

32 civs? The 32nd spot is taken up by Barbarians, so you can really only have 31 civs in a game. You need to first add the civs, and then edit the world sizes to be able to cope with the exttra civs, and do the same in Scenario Properties.
                          Up the Irons!
                          Rogue CivIII FAQ!
                          Odysseus and the March of Time
                          I think holding hands can be more erotic than 'slamming it in the ass' - Pekka, thinking that he's messed up

Comment

Working...
                          X