This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Installation question

Where does PTW install itself? In the civ3 folder or it creates a new folder? Also, how much space does it take? Thank you.

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

It goes in a sub-directory of the Civ3 folder, I think it takes about 400MB of HD space. If I was mean I woulda put a RTFM i

Good luck.
    -Sir T

Comment

I would need the manual for that, and for that I need to buy the game. That's why I asked the question BEFORE buying the game. Anyway , thanks a lot man, now I can Dl it from Kazaa.

Spec.
      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

IT"S ON THE %$^^#^$ CIV III web site!
        Sorry....nothing to say!

Comment

Originally posted by Spectator
          I would need the manual for that, and for that I need to buy the game. That's why I asked the question BEFORE buying the game. Anyway , thanks a lot man, now I can Dl it from Kazaa.

Spec.
          Ah right, assumed you already had it- don't know why.

Now the responsible Sid is saying: "Go out and buy PTW- don't download it illegally"
          -Sir T

Comment

Originally posted by ceroomaster

Ah right, assumed you already had it- don't know why.

Now the responsible Sid is saying: "Go out and buy PTW- don't download it illegally"
            Answer to Sid: I already payed for Civ3 original, I ain't payin for the expansion cuz mp sounds like a drag. But thanks for the other civs.

Comment

Why is this tolerated?
              Sorry....nothing to say!

Comment

Good question...
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

There is no honor among thieves....
                  Spectator, save up your money and "do the right thing."

Comment

Spectator... this site does not condone or support the illegal use of software. If you continue to promote and advocate illegal use of software, you will be restricted.

Yeah... many people will do it... that's their problem. It's illegal to do so... and discussing illegal theft is not allowed on this site.
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                    X