Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need this Answered! A.I. In Hotseat games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need this Answered! A.I. In Hotseat games?

I need to know if you can add A.I. to a hotseat game! Nothing more. I want to buy the game but theirs little point if me and my dad cant play a hotseat game with no A.I. Its just a War game then.

Heres want I need to know, can you set up a Hotseat game, with me as Player 1, my Dad as Player 2, and Computer A.I. as Civs 3 & 4. Hotseat allows you to have a 2 player game on the same computer, thats what I need, my dad and I cant play each other over the Net or on Lan. So we need to use Hotseat. But if we cant add A.I. to our games, we lose a great deal of the fun behind the game.

I have no way of finding this out, your my only way! Please help me. If you dont know, put your copy in and see for me.

If not, then tell me if theirs a way for me and my dad to play this game on the same computer, against A.I. at all.

-Volker
    -Volker

no prob, but max 8 players in total

8 human=ok
    4 human -- 4 AI=ok
    etc...
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I'm having fun playing hotseat against myself.
      I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexnm
        If I didn't know what you were talking about, that would sound really rude.
        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Thank you guys, this is great. My dad and I can play against 6 A.I. Civs, that should make for a good game. Thank you again.
          -Volker

Comment

My 13yr old son and I have been playing hotseat against 6 AI...lots of fun. Kinda slow in the early going, but once you start meeting civs, it gets interesting. Only thing is my son cant resist the urge to attack my units, any of them, whenever he gets a chance.....he is hell on my worker force.

Comment

Better be carefull when grows up

you are weird.., you do know that I hope
              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Working...
              X