Two bugs (I think)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two bugs (I think)

I apologize in advance if either of these things have been posted. I read the entire board and did not see them.

1. Almost anytime I have a fighter or jet fighter that intercepts a bomber (or if a rival civ intercepts my bomber), the game freezes. The music still plays but nothing else ever happens.

2. When playing as a scientific civ, I think I'm still getting the free tech advance when I reach a new era, but I never get the "announcement" screen telling me that I got to the new era, nor is it ever disclosed to me that I got the tech advance. I have only been able to conclude this by the fact that I'll suddenly notice that I have an advance that I never researched nor traded for.

Anyone else experiencing these problems?

I apologize in advance if either of these things have been posted. I read the entire board and did not see them.

1. have you patched to 1.14?
    2. Do these happen in MP or in SP ?
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

in multiplayer, you arent told when you get techs / advance to a new age.
      "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
      - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Originally posted by alva

1. have you patched to 1.14?
        2. Do these happen in MP or in SP ?
        I have installed the patch and the bombing lockup continues to happen. It doesn't happen every time a bomber is intercepted. But once a lockup incident occurs, you can reboot & reload and it will happen at the same place every time.

I can't say whether the lack of an "era announcement" continues since having installed the patch.

2. These things have only been happening on SP.

Comment

Number 2 was fixed in the 1.14 patch. If you get the new era through tech trading you still won't get the notification, but Firaxis told me this was by design.
          Seemingly Benign
          Download Watercolor Terrain - New Conquests Watercolor Terrain

Comment

Working...
          X