Little Bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little Bug

I found a little bug in PTW. Playing my own Middle Earth Scenario, with only the names of the Civs and the year reckoning changed, I got an enormous amount of gold from nowhere. It seems the memory address where the amount of gold is stored was affected somehow...

(yes - that is 50000 gold I'm offering...)
    Attached Files
    Greatest moments in cat:

What's the bug? That he won't take the deal, or that you have a sudden influx of cash?
    Infograme: n: a message received and understood that produces certain anger, wrath, and scorn in its recipient. (Don't believe me? Look up 'info' and 'grame' at dictionary.com.)

Comment

The bug is the huge amount of cash coming from nowhere, but this guy (Bismarck in disguise) should take the cash and run of course...
      Greatest moments in cat:

Comment

Hmm... I've only seen that happen with the aid of a trainer application.... unless you're playing a scenario that had a huge amount of cash built-in to start with.
        Infograme: n: a message received and understood that produces certain anger, wrath, and scorn in its recipient. (Don't believe me? Look up 'info' and 'grame' at dictionary.com.)

Comment

Working...
        X