Unit problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unit problems

I put the crossbowman unit I downloaded into my mod. When I use it, it shows an icon of it in the lower right corner of the screen like it does for all units (box that tells year, amount of money, etc) However, for the crossbowman unit it also shows terrain behind his icon. Anyone know how to fix this? I would post a screenshot if I rememered how to do it.

Do you modify the crossbowman graphics in any way? I once had a problem like that, but that was with a unit I'd made myself.
    Up the Irons!
    Rogue CivIII FAQ!
    Odysseus and the March of Time
    I think holding hands can be more erotic than 'slamming it in the ass' - Pekka, thinking that he's messed up

Comment

The only thing I did to it was put the sounds it uses in its own folder, but that wouldn't do anything. I am guessing it is some transparency problem somewhere.

Comment

bump

Comment

Re: Unit problems

Originally posted by SK138
          I put the crossbowman unit I downloaded into my mod. When I use it, it shows an icon of it in the lower right corner of the screen like it does for all units (box that tells year, amount of money, etc) However, for the crossbowman unit it also shows terrain behind his icon. Anyone know how to fix this? I would post a screenshot if I rememered how to do it.
          If you're talking about the Crossbowman by Dark Sheer, I tried that as well and there was a problem with the transparency. I believe he got that one fixed though so, maybe you should try DLing again.

Other than that, about all you can do is take it apart and fix it, though I don't have a clue how you would do that. Just grab Flicster and start from there I guess.

Comment

thanks willem, do you know where I can download the fixed one though? I think I got the one I have now from CivFanatics download page.

Comment

If you just got it recently then I guess you're screwed. I thought I read that he had it fixed, but I guess not. He had a similar problem with his Canoe unit, but that one was fixed. I haven't tried the Crossbowman lately. I thought it looked a bit to much like the Pikeman, and didn't want to include it after all.

Comment

Working...
              X