Not an Easter Egg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not an Easter Egg

it's not LOL it's IOL, a legitimate city in carthage.
    "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
    - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

YAY!! Crytpic post...
    Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
    King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
    ---------
    May God Bless.

Comment

if you missed the news item (it was deleted) they said they found an easter egg where there wasnt one.

if you didnt see it, oh well
      "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."

Comment

Was that about Not Constantinople?

Didn't think so....I think that was officially said to be an eegg.

Well, what in the world are you talking about, Uber?
        I AM.CHRISTIAN

Comment

Re: Not an Easter Egg

Originally posted by UberKruX
          it's not LOL it's IOL, a legitimate city in carthage.
          As a musician, I'm rather fond of the name Gigthis as well.

Comment

there was a newspost where NuclearWinter sadi eh found an easter egg, a carthage city named "LOL", but it's really "IOL", a real city, and NOT an easter egg.

DanQ deleted the news post.

Comment

lol, I get it now *groan*
              I AM.CHRISTIAN

Comment

Your knowledge of ancient Carthaginian cities astounds me Uber.

Comment

Yes, he's Uber-smart! But really Uber, how did you know that? Are you a historian in the real world? If you know this by yourself, then I must bow in the dust!(BTW, is that correct english? freely translated from a Norwegian saying!)
                  Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                  I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                  Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

bow in the dust? never heard it but it makes sense.

i'm not a historian or anything but i like Ancient Rome / Greece Carthage, before guns, when war was war

Comment

I understand you. My favourite part of history is around the Roman Empire's days. Now I've consentrated on Byzants, really interesting! I recommend it if you haven't read much about it.
                      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
                      X