No announcement yet.

Was it worth the 20 quid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While $30 (or $80 for the whole deal) may be cheap for some, it's definately not for me. Nothing about PtW would be worth upgrading an already very bad game (IMO! Lets not begin the threadjacking).

Now that it's twenty dollars, it's becoming more afforadable....But still not worth it. I wouldn't purchase it even if its three dollars (I can spend my money better elsewhere, such as a movie?) because no expansion pack could really change the major things that annoy me (Such as that combat system).

So to shorten this: No. It wouldn't be worht it to me.
    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Where can you see a movie for three dollars? Even most "dollar" theaters in the US are now about 5 bucks...
      Infograme: n: a message received and understood that produces certain anger, wrath, and scorn in its recipient. (Don't believe me? Look up 'info' and 'grame' at dictionary.com.)

Comment

I went to the movies in the Soviet Union for a few Kopeks. May be he's remembering old times.

Comment

Yeah, most movies cost around 7 bucks here...
          Lime roots and treachery!
          "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

I bought Civ3 the day it came out and was disappointed because the "one more turn" feeling and the sense of accomplishment upon completion of a game was gone.
            I downloaded the demo (read warez) version and played 1.5 games and decided it wasn't worth the money; so I didn't buy it and uninstalled everything.

I guess I'll be playing AoM until Civ4 comes out.
            Somebody told me I should get a signature.

Comment

Well.... XP pack usually sucks...

The only XP I bought that I can say "This was worth the money" is Brood War

Man... that XP was awesome... w00t

Comment

AoK the Conquerers was more than worth the money.
                Somebody told me I should get a signature.

Comment

Originally posted by Tassadar5000
                  While $30 (or $80 for the whole deal) may be cheap for some, it's definately not for me......

Now that it's twenty dollars, it's becoming more afforadable....But still not worth it. .
                  What US retailers are selling PTW for twenty dollars? The lowest price I've seen (CompUSA, Babbages) is twenty nine dollars.

At twenty, I'd buy it.

Comment

Working...
                  X