Wheres the Dominating ?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It actually happened to me, too.

I was playing Carthage in a game with victory Points on, and doing rather well. I had a decent selection of resources, every time the Romans tried to push and attack me, I repulsed them...and the one time they did take a city, I got it back on a culture flip.

So I was rather surprised when I suddenly was told that I had lost via Domination to the Romans. I was shocked, the Romans had much less territory than the giants in the game (Me, and English).

They won via victory points, too. They had held an additional victory point spot for a while, and it gave them enough to get to 10000 first.

I was not amused.

Comment

Ugh, victory points causes this?

OK, I have been playing PTW for about three weeks and have been having this problem for about a half dozen games. I was confused because I had actually turned off domination and all other victory options except conquest. I was playing with Victory point locations and capture the princess on though. BAD BAD BAD bug. Hope this is fixed in a future patch. I assume turning off Victory point locations will fix this? The games are ending way too soon with it on.

Comment

Working...
      X