Can't play ptw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't play ptw

I don't understand. I cannot play PTW. I installed it. I click the icon, the disk spins nothing happens. I COMPLETELY uninstall ptw and civ3. I mean I deleted every folder and reg key, reinstall civ3, reinstall ptw. Same thing! ARGH!

This one is new to me. Not even a message like "put the disk in" or something like that?
    Franses (like Ramses).

Comment

Nope. I can put in the cd, click play and same thing.

Comment

Did you install the 1.14f patch? Not sure if that will help, but you never know.....

Also, what's you system configuration and how many CD/CDR-W/DVD drives do you have? If > 1, have you tried using one of the other drives?

You also might want to check the Help forum:

"Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
        "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
        "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

At least you can buy the Bloody thing, put back until January 15th now.
          The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Here's your solution:

1.) Put the CD back in the box it came in.
            2.) Return to the store you bought it at.
            3.) Get your $20 refunded.
            4.) Buy a copy of Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri from the discount jewel-case only CD rack for $4.99
            5.) Pocket the extra $15 (or go nuts with it at the Wendy's 99 cent menu)
            6.) Go home, download the SMAC patch from Firaxis.com, and enjoy a full-featured multiplayer game at a fraction of the price!
            Infograme: n: a message received and understood that produces certain anger, wrath, and scorn in its recipient. (Don't believe me? Look up 'info' and 'grame' at dictionary.com.)

Comment

Working...
            X