Few problems...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Few problems...

I'm playing french and I built colossus, but I noticed that it doesn't give extra commerce in some squares. For example I have forest next to a river and road in it, but I still get only 2 commerce from it. Shouldn't I get 3? My government is despotism.

Also french are industrious and they get one extra shield in every city. This works ok with despotism, but when I changed to republic I don't get the extra shield anymore.

Has anyone else noticed these? Are these bugs? I have tested these only with PtW, not sure if they happen in Civ3.

Under despotism, you always get a -1 penalty when the tile produces more than 3 resources.
    I'm not sure about the second problem, but don't forget that the city has to be above size 6 to get the extra shield.
    "Great artists have no country."
    -Alfred de Musset

Comment

Originally posted by Crousto
      Under despotism, you always get a -1 penalty when the tile produces more than 3 resources.
      I'm not sure about the second problem, but don't forget that the city has to be above size 6 to get the extra shield.
      Precisely said, you get a -1 penalty on all tiles producing 3 or more (i.e., more than 2) of something.

Comment

Thanks guys, you solved the colossus problem

But I still can't see why I get only one shield in my cities center squares. My cities are bigger than 6.

Comment

Working...
        X