Civ 3 saved games compatible w/PTW?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civ 3 saved games compatible w/PTW?

Are my Civ3 saved games compatible with PTW?

Thanks!
    "In Italy for 30 years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed. But they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love. They had 500 years of democracy and peace. And what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."
    —Orson Welles as Harry Lime

PTW saves go to a separate saves folder within the CIV3PTW folder. The few games I've tried to load (old Aeson and Arrian saves, for example) don't work. I think the answer is no.

Comment

nope. cant convert. 2 different EXEs, essentially 2 different games.
      "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
      - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Thanks. I've got a ten dollar coupon to Electronics Boutique and I was trying to decide whether I should get PTW.
        "In Italy for 30 years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed. But they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love. They had 500 years of democracy and peace. And what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."
        —Orson Welles as Harry Lime

Comment

You can still play your old games. You just have to start Civ3 instead of PTW and it'll work.

Comment

Working...
          X