Chronic "resynch" errors in LAN play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chronic "resynch" errors in LAN play

Latest patch did NOTHING to fix this. I play on the LAN in my own home, and, without fail, by the time the game has progressed long enough to enter the modern era, I get chronic "out of synch" errors, and have to re-start.

My last game it got so bad I had to re-start after EVERY turn!

I'd be happy to post saves if I though anyone at Firaxis would actually look at it.
    Infograme: n: a message received and understood that produces certain anger, wrath, and scorn in its recipient. (Don't believe me? Look up 'info' and 'grame' at dictionary.com.)

Argh!! I hate that re-sync problem. I enjoyed CTP but gave up on it, (as did two of my friends) owing to the repeated resynching as soon as we got to the modern era.
    It might be worth posting a save as I notice that Soren is listed as being logged in at the moment, so you never know...

Amazon latest-UK 13th December (to be reviewed I guess)

Comment

Originally posted by JimMac
      Argh!! I hate that re-sync problem. I enjoyed CTP but gave up on it, (as did two of my friends) owing to the repeated resynching as soon as we got to the modern era.
      It might be worth posting a save as I notice that Soren is listed as being logged in at the moment, so you never know...

Amazon latest-UK 13th December (to be reviewed I guess)
      I never played CTP on the LAN... I had forgotten it even had the option.

Unfortunately, my saved game is at home... so maybe I'll post it this evening.
      Infograme: n: a message received and understood that produces certain anger, wrath, and scorn in its recipient. (Don't believe me? Look up 'info' and 'grame' at dictionary.com.)

Comment

Working...
      X