No announcement yet.

What are the best 3 bonuses for a civ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On huge maps I prefer Industrious and Commercial as I like to spend time building my infrastructure, and slowly building my military (I start out as a builder and wind up warmongering later). Smaller maps, I like Industrious and Militaristic. So Industrious has to be the most important, then it is a toss up between Commercial and Industrious.

I have tried all, traits, tho', and every one has its pros and cons.
    "We may be in a hallucination here, but that's no excuse for being delusional!." K.S. Robinson, 'The Years Of Rice And Salt.'

Comment

My playing style is best suited for Militaristic/Religious. To me this is hands-down the best combo, especially considering you'll likely get more GLs. They'll help you in wonder-building bigtime.

Comment

I never got into Expansionist much. With a lot of Civs and a high difficulty it just doesn't help much.

I thought Relgious was THE trait thanks to the Govt switching but Industious and Militaristic can be a powerful combo.

Scientific frustrates me because like expansionist it doesn't seem to help at higher levels and many opponents. I always fell behind in tech early and play catch up later on anyway.

Comment

militaristic/idustrious, or militaristic/religious
          Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

I think religious goes on half and half.

Relgious is great for wars and for building things like temples/colesuem/chathedrals. And they also allow easy goverment change.

Comment

Religious and expansionistic is the best combo.

No, I wont hear any of your other suggestions! lalalalalala!~
              :-p

Comment

Working...
              X