Changing goodyhut properties

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing goodyhut properties

I know that this has been asked before, but I can't find the thread. How do I change the goodyhut properties, so I get a settler, not a new city?

Sometimes, you do get a settler. I think that it is random.
    "Calm down Nedlydidlydidlydidly. They did their best Shodidlyidlyidly.
    "The Butcher with the Sharpest knife, has the warmest heart." "Mitchell!!"

Comment

Some may consider this cheating, but if you save before you get a goody hut. Get the hut and you dont like the result, reload. Then wait untill next turn to see if you get better results. Plus you can never get a settle from a goody hut if you are making one. I also believe you can not have more then the average amount of cities. For example if the average amount of cities every civ has is 2, and you have 3 you will not get a settler.

Comment

Originally posted by I Am Jeff
        ... Plus you can never get a settle from a goody hut if you are making one....
        Building one or HAVE one at the time.

Comment

I didn't think you could get a settler from a goody hut unless you were an expansionist civilization.

Comment

Actually expansionist civs have a higher chance of getting techs from goodyhuts, I believe.
            I AM.CHRISTIAN

Comment

I have had a settler from huts twice as non exp and once as one. As a non it happened on the first hut I pop both times. This in many games, so it has been rare for me.

Comment

I once got 2 settlers playing as THE AZTECS.

that was a kickass MP game
                "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Working...
                X