Civilopedia Misstake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civilopedia Misstake

As I was working with my Civilopedia editor I looked into the civilopedia files from the PTW patch, and found that the description for the Numidian Mercenary never will show in civliopedia. This is due to a very simple (and easy to fix) error:

In civilopedia.txt there is the entry for PRTO_Libyan_Mercenary and it is followed by DESC_PRTO_Numidian_Mercenary which should be DESC_PRTO_Libyan_Mercenary.

So all you have to do to fix this is to replace DESC_PRTO_Numidian_Mercenary with DESC_PRTO_Libyan_Mercenary
    Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Hmm... and here I thought they just forgot to make an entry.
    Some people say that today is the first day of the rest of your life. That's true, for every day but one: the day you die.

Comment

Same as Berduin here.

Comment

Dumb ass mistake.

Comment

Anyone else see the irony in the title of this thread?
          Infograme: n: a message received and understood that produces certain anger, wrath, and scorn in its recipient. (Don't believe me? Look up 'info' and 'grame' at dictionary.com.)

Comment

Originally posted by FNBrown
            Anyone else see the irony in the title of this thread?
            lol

Comment

i see it

but yeah, they changed the name a few times and got confused. no biggie.
              "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
              - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Its the small things that affect the enjoyment of the game....but no matter.....if it is playable then us intelligent players will be able to figure out typo errors, civilopaedia errors etc

Comment

Originally posted by Baggio
                  Its the small things that affect the enjoyment of the game....but no matter.....if it is playable then us intelligent players will be able to figure out typo errors, civilopaedia errors etc
                  TRUE

Comment

They will fix it in the next patch. They always do.
                    I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Working...
                    X