Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Units_32.pcx. I have a question about it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Units_32.pcx. I have a question about it.

The new unit_32.pcx file has icons for all the new and extra units. I think this is pretty neat but I don't know how to tell which unit is which. Like which one is the P-51 Mustang or which one is the Zero. I can tell a couple of them but others I have no clue. Anyone have a listing of what each icon is? If so please post it or send it to skegel@adelphia.net, thx.

The zero's the one with red circles on its wings. Seriously, do a lookup on google, find pictures and compare them. Actually, I'd be surprised if the units weren't in some kind of specific order.

Comment

Doesn't the game's Civlopedia have all of the units (new and old) listed along with their picture?

Comment

Originally posted by Wittlich
        Doesn't the game's Civlopedia have all of the units (new and old) listed along with their picture?
        Not the extra unit pack units (ancient japan, ww2, and dinos). Those are just art, no in-game assets at all. You have to make your own stats and civilopedia stuff for them.

Comment

The civlopedia has all the new units but it doesn't have the extra units that are in the CivPTW/Extra directory and those are the units I want to identify. I went to google and looked a couple of them up but it is really hard to tell which is which. I wonder if Firaxis has a list or someone else has somehow created a list of what each unit on the unit_32.pcx file is.

Comment

Yah, that would be very useful. It would also be nice if Firaxis could release pediaicons for the extra units too. Not a big deal, but I'm a mild perfectionist.....heck, I fix the grammar in scenarios I download
            I AM.CHRISTIAN

Comment

I found a section on the CivFanatics page that lists the new units for PTW. It has the UUs, the leaders, and it looks like it will soon have the units in the CivPTW/Extra directory. Hopefully they put that up soon or someone makes a list.

Comment

bump

Comment

slap a link in for the lazy folks.

Comment

Here is the link, http://www.civfanatics.com/civ3units_ptw.shtml, however, they haven't put in the Japan Units, WW2 units, or prehistoric units yet. Hopefully someone will make a list to match them to the units_32.pcx file or CivFanatics will finish that part of their page.

Comment

bump

Comment

Working...
                      X