Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PTW: Availiability in Europe: Post your info here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazon.uk has sent it to me the 5th december

Not yet in my hands....
    Hosting and playing the Civ4BtS APT
    Ex-Organizador y jugador de Civ4BtS Progressive Games

Comment

Originally posted by Tjoepie
      Got it in Game Mania in Oostende for 29.99Euro on tuesday, they said they had it for a week already!
      Now the patch
      paid 39.99€ in 'het computerwinkeltje'

Comment

My "dealer" (nothing illegal) usually has games couple of days before actual release dates, dunno if that's very common... But he doesn't sell PC games, just console. Is it out in Scandinavia/Finland yet? The next Pelit (magazine) is supposed to have review of it, so I suppose it should be out sometime around then.

Ähem, what are the system regs? I'm started worrying if it will actually work on my pc...
        I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Originally posted by Tattila the Hun
          Is it out in Scandinavia/Finland yet?
          www.playerone.fi states that it will be out 22.12.2002, BUT www.verkkokauppa.com says "sometime" in jan/feb 2003 My friends are very angry because such delay.

Very strange how it can be this much delayed because they dont have to translate the game or anything, almost all games are sold in english language here anyway.

Thank God i had mine posted overseas weeks ago, postage fee was huge but it was worth it

Comment

I quess some games have finnish manuals, atleast in the cd, but I quess thats it.
            I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Yep, my dealer said also "end of january 2003"...
              I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

Working...
              X