diplomacy in pbem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• diplomacy in pbem

if this has been discussed in a different thread, ignore this. otherwise... there doesn't seem to be an option to tell your human opponent to get out of your territory. we've sort of alleviated this by just telling each other through emails or im, but it still affects who declares war on whom. it's also a bummer that you can't demand things from your submissive opponent.

is this just something they left out, or am i just an idiot and don't know what the hell i'm doing?

I haven't tried PBEM but I hear Hotseat has the same diplomacy and it does not have that option nor the ability to make demands.
    GC Magazine|Gamecatcher

Comment

Does the computer take over diplomacy for the human player when its not their turn still, as in civ2?

Or does the human get to do their own negotiations as in CtP1 now? I hope so.
      Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
      CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
      One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

It is more like CTP. If you initiate Diplomacy you will put your offer on the table and hit send. Your opponent will recieve it and be able to add anything or not. They will then hit either accept or send. either way it will got back to you for final approval. The diplomacy takes several turns. The way it was done in CTP was better but the diplomacy system wasn't as complex, I still think it could have been done the same.
        GC Magazine|Gamecatcher

Comment

Working...
        X