Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PTW at my door!

I just recieved PTW
    BUTTTT.... no ones online to play!!!!!!! cmon guys! Im sure someone ordered from EBGAMES.com and got overnight shipping! Cya in the games.

Mine is somewhere between Philadelphia and my door as of about an hour ago.

Comment

Check at the PTW forum, there some people obviously have gotten it.
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

yea, but no ones playin!!!! ahhhh!!! hehehehe, alright, Ill calm down, gotta be at work soon anyhow..

Comment

They might be playing SP, to get the feeling for the game first? Or their boss just came by!
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

Lucky bastard
            "The only way to avoid being miserable is not to have enough leisure to wonder whether you are happy or not. "
            --George Bernard Shaw
            A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me and she said "no".
            --Woody Allen

Comment

my copy was "held" because of credit card issues.

::grumbles::
              "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
              - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

You say something, Tiberius...

Comment

Originally posted by UberKruX
                  my copy was "held" because of credit card issues.

::grumbles::
                  Apolytonian credit cards are not yet recognized everywere.
                  Statistical anomaly.
                  The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Comment

Correction: My copy of PtW is now in Kentucky.
                    Bah! Stupid Louisville UPS Hub!

I'm anxious to get my mod working in PtW.

Comment

A guy named Moonson just posted that he wanted someone to play with. I linked him her for you, TheeLord.

Comment

Hey TheLord. I have the game. Lets play!!!!

Comment

I don't see the game in Gamespy. I downloaded and intalled the patch.

Comment

I have to wait until tonight to get the copy I had reserved for me, and I've gotta be out of the house this evening

You know the story though... I'll see you all in the forums by midnight
                            "The dogmas of the quiet past are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty, and we must rise with the occasion. As our case is new, so we must think anew and act anew. We must disenthrall ourselves, and then we shall save our country." -- Abraham Lincoln

"Generations to come will scarce believe that such a one as this ever, in flesh and blood, walked upon this earth." -- Albert Einstein, in regards to Mohandis Gandhi

Comment

HMM, im downloading the patch, sucks, I gotta be at work in an hour!!!!! noooooo!!!!!! played a little single player, same thing, but Im really really excited about seeing 100+ games in multi!!!, lets just hope this doesnt flop out like alot of Turn based multiplayer games, though with the turnless mode I dont htink thats possible.... Makes me really nervous not seein anyone in here.

Comment

Working...
                              X