Civ of the Week?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civ of the Week?

When are they going to start the civ of the week campaign again?
    GC Magazine|Gamecatcher

I was wondering the same thing myself.

Comment

They will. According to last chat. When, noone knows.

Comment

they should have started with it before PtW comes out, to get some more peoples juices flowing. Once it's out we know all the stuff.

Comment

Yeah...it's too late to begin "Civ of the week" now...

Or are they planning to do a "Civ of the day"..?
          This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Civ of the hour. It begun eight hours ago so you missed them all ADG .

Comment

LOL arty:

Comment

They should have started it a month and a half ago.
                "The great rule of conduct for us in regard to foreign nations is to have with them as little political connection as possible... It is our true policy to steer clear of permanent alliances with any portion of the foreign world, so far as we are now at liberty to do it." George Washington- September 19, 1796

Comment

Now it's all to late, unfortunately, since the game has shipped in the US. At least people say so in the availability thread(I won't believe them, won't, won't...).
                  Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                  I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                  Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

does n e 1 know if it will come at all? Btter late then never and it would boost sales to "casualites".

Comment

Working...
                    X