No announcement yet.

has this been fixed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you screw up one hand of poker you can be out of the game (not to mention your life savings).
    Seemingly Benign
    Download Watercolor Terrain - New Conquests Watercolor Terrain

Comment

Make a map up to play on.

Its too bad that most people play Civ III with defeating others. Mostly I think the game was programmed like people use to end up playing Civ II, always going after the computer AI's. So when it came out and people started losing, they get depressed. But, it was some of those type of people who played Civ II that way.

Actually there is so much in multi-player, that I think the games will be very interesting with the shorter modes, and suited to how some people play the game.
      GameSpot is the world's largest source for PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U, PS Vita, Wii PC, 3DS, PSP, DS, video game news, reviews, previews, trailers, walkthroughs, and more.

Fairness can be done, but in a regular game, one can add a computer player to take over, if a human drops out.

Smiley goes here!

Comment

Why is this even a problem? Life isn't fair, why should your games be? Besides, it'll give you chance to say "If only I had the start you did..."
        u realize that there are some people that do not wish to waste 1-2 hours to play an unbalanced game.

If you screw up one hand of poker you can be out of the game (not to mention your life savings).
        Most of the people that play civ, plays civ because it has strategy ideas (like chess), not games that consist of rolling dices or drawing lucky hands.
        someone teach me baduk

Comment

If you don't want a game that's potentially unbalanced why are you playing civ instead of chess?
          Seemingly Benign
          Download Watercolor Terrain - New Conquests Watercolor Terrain

Comment

i play both ; im at 1700s in yahoo chess (u start with 1200)
            someone teach me baduk

Comment

If I ever bail because of a bad start, please shoot me.
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Will do!

Comment

Working...
                X