How many people will break alliances?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many people will break alliances?

How many people will break alliances in mp? Like ROP or MPP. I know i wont. I can tell you this unless your the super power of game no one will trust you.
    Yes always!!!!!
    12.24%
    No I will always play fair
    22.45%
    It depends on the situation
    57.14%
    Banana
    8.16%

I'm sorry to say it must depend. I klnow I will always be faithful as long as I can, but sometimes people just push it. (or the chance to make a killing blow in one move is TOO great....)

Comment

wheres the 'sometimes' option. you have 'always' and 'never'

i will keep them more often than i will break them, so i vote for the second option

Comment

Umm sometimes is it depends on the situation. I thought that was obvious

Comment

Originally posted by jdd2007
          wheres the 'sometimes' option. you have 'always' and 'never'

i will keep them more often than i will break them, so i vote for the second option
          You answered your own post.....
          Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
          Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

It depends. I'll be more likely to be friendly and keep my word though.

Comment

If you are playing with your "normal" bunch, alliances will be kept until the game is in the balance. Playing with strangers... when needed and often
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I said I never break alliances. Well, actually I did break a MMP once. I had it with England and pretty much everyone else declared war on them in a 16 Civ map. I figured it would be safer to take a reputation hit than face the rest of the world.

Comment

at jdd2007

Comment

Shock! I have to rethink my attitude about our modern society! So many honest and fair people around!

Comment

If my ally is weaker than me then I won't mind breaking an alliance if I feel I have to. if the ally is stronger than me then I'll do everything they say.
                      If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

I would break them if things went wrong, or someone was asking too much of me, or I could just tak them out in 3 turns.

Comment

I will always do what it takes to win. And i expect my opponents to do the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Nuclear Master
                            at jdd2007
                            bah, i get this too much.

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
                              If you are playing with your "normal" bunch, alliances will be kept until the game is in the balance. Playing with strangers... when needed and often
                              exactly. my little group of friends will probably have game-long alliances, or until one finds out that the other is whoring all the oil
                              "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                              - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Working...
                              X