No announcement yet.

UGO Review of PTW part 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Incidentally, I always rename the Celtic leader to William Wallace. Yes, it's totally inaccurate (the Celts are not Scots), but it's more exciting to deal with Wallace

Comment

Originally posted by JonahFalcon
      Incidentally, I always rename the Celtic leader to William Wallace. Yes, it's totally inaccurate (the Celts are not Scots), but it's more exciting to deal with Wallace
      Good point. I might do the same. SCREW REALISM!
      Last edited by statusperfect; September 30, 2002, 18:19.

Comment

in your mod ur the bos...Name cleo, slut queen, name joan sinead o'connor (remember her?), name Mao "that guy who never gets my order right"

who cares about historical accuracy when your having a personal fun right? Why yes the boat floast so dont question watever floast my boat!
        :-p

Comment

It's called Capture the Flag now in the latest beta. Sorry.
          Bah **** political corectness! Capture the Princess was a lot more funnier.
          "The only way to avoid being miserable is not to have enough leisure to wonder whether you are happy or not. "
          --George Bernard Shaw
          A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me and she said "no".
          --Woody Allen

Comment

I bet you would try harder, too!
            A horse! A horse! Mingapulco for a horse! Someone must give chase to Brave Sir Robin and get those missing flags ...
            Project Lead of Might and Magic Tribute

Comment

We could try to capture the queen, Rib...
              I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Originally posted by Ribannah
                I bet you would try harder, too!
                Especially if the graphics was cute
                "The only way to avoid being miserable is not to have enough leisure to wonder whether you are happy or not. "
                --George Bernard Shaw
                A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me and she said "no".
                --Woody Allen

Comment

For female players there should be an option to play "capture the prince"
                  --George Bernard Shaw
                  --Woody Allen

Comment

Why? Something wrong with Queens having a Princess of their own to play with? :-D

Comment

Why? Something wrong with Queens having a Princess of their own to play with? :-D
                      Great idea: some lesbo association should threat Firaxis if they refuse to let woman leaders to capture Prince or Princess at their own taste...

When Political correctness is a two blade sword...
                      "We are reducing all the complexity of billions of people over 6000 years into a Civ box. Let me say: That's not only a PkZip effort....it's a real 'picture to Jpeg heavy loss in translation' kind of thing."
                      - Admiral Naismith

Comment

But ... I don't want to capture a Princess and to discover that she prefers Queens
                        I DEMAND to know her preferences from the very beginning
                        --George Bernard Shaw
                        --Woody Allen

Comment

And here I was just wanting to catch my daughter ....
                          A horse! A horse! Mingapulco for a horse! Someone must give chase to Brave Sir Robin and get those missing flags ...
                          Project Lead of Might and Magic Tribute

Comment

Originally posted by Ribannah
                            And here I was just wanting to catch my daughter ....
                            Good point! I haven't brothers nor sisters, but I should note that my two sons (an almost 7 and a 5 years old) use to fight each others like small lions training on hunting!
                            Last edited by Adm.Naismith; October 4, 2002, 07:36.
                            "We are reducing all the complexity of billions of people over 6000 years into a Civ box. Let me say: That's not only a PkZip effort....it's a real 'picture to Jpeg heavy loss in translation' kind of thing."
                            - Admiral Naismith

Comment

Working...
                            X