No announcement yet.

The CONSPIRACY grows!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't wait to see Ghengis's beautiful face in a modern age business suit.
    If you are unable to read this you are illiterate.

Comment

that will be great!
      The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

Originally posted by GoodFella
        Can't wait to see Ghengis's beautiful face in a modern age business suit.
        If you look at it during the E3 movie, he acually doesn't look too bad. In fact, he really doesn't look like the Ghengis in the picture.
        Know your enemies!
        "Mein Fuhrer! I can walk!" ~ Dr. Strangelove

Comment

Conspiracy Shmnospiracy
          Signature: Optional signature you may use to appear at bottom of your posts

Comment

Originally posted by jsw363

They need to be more colorful. They look too much like dead skin hanging off his face.
            I hate to say it, but so does the rest of him, kinda.

And Khan! What have they done to you!! My goodness, he looks like he was freshly exhumed just for PTW!

Comment

Originally posted by khyron
              And Khan! What have they done to you!! My goodness, he looks like he was freshly exhumed just for PTW!
              Nah, he's just smiling, all the leaders look stoned when they smile.
              Know your enemies!
              "Mein Fuhrer! I can walk!" ~ Dr. Strangelove

Comment

Originally posted by Darkworld Ark

Nah, he's just smiling, all the leaders look stoned when they smile.
                Well I know, but...there's stoned, and then there's Ghengis here! To me, he really does look like a dressed up picture of Ramasees II's mummy.

Comment

whoa, looks Ghengis had a REALLY bad night last night.
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by GoodFella
                    If Ghengis's normal face is that bad, I wonder what he'll look like in the defeated screen where he's all beat up.
                    That pic is the defeated Ghengis, DUH!!!

Comment

they should give us more leader heads , and the option to switch between several of them !
                      example > France , Napi and Joanne , etc .

Comment

More leaders is deffinatley something they should add
                        I have walked since the dawn of time and were ever I walk, death is sure to follow. As surely as night follows day.

Comment

Hmm but he didn't look better if his state is in order well if we are serious all the leader-faces are looking kind of weird. The worst (or you can also call them funny) of all are the modern Hamu and Caesar. I always fall from my chair laughing when they appear.
                          Dance to Trance

Proud and official translator of Yaroslavs Civilization-Diplomacy utility.

Comment

Working...
                          X