PTW Democracy Game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PTW Democracy Game?

When PTW comes out is there the possiblity of a PTW Democracy game?

Only instead of interest groups, Each civ would be its own democracy game and Members could end up switch civs throughout gameplay. I don't how we work it, but it would be cool if members were tied to cities and had to put input into whatever Civ group controlled their city.

In ideas, has this already been brought up somewhere else, etc.......

I'll play. You're talking about a multiplayer democracy game right?

you'd need some way to make "private" forums, wouldn't you?
    "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
    - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Originally posted by UberKruX
      I'll play. You're talking about a multiplayer democracy game right?

That's what I was wondering, otherwise other civs would spy on you.

Comment

That is the way it is being handled for the Civ II MP Democracy game. The Apolyton Team has a private forum here
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Ming

That is the way it is being handled for the Civ II MP Democracy game. The Apolyton Team has a private forum here
          if we were to create a PTW Democracy game with multiple factions in Apolyton itself, would you make some private forums for us?

"I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."

Comment

Perhaps we could have a Demo game against Civ Fanatics?
            Know your enemies!
            "Mein Fuhrer! I can walk!" ~ Dr. Strangelove

Comment

Yeah, versus CivFanatics would be great.
              But we would be needed to constantly watch out for spies... and double-spies
              A multiplayer demo game would make steal-world map and military plans much more concrete than it is now. That would be very interesting...

Comment

Originally posted by mwaf
                Yeah, versus CivFanatics would be great.
                But we would be needed to constantly watch out for spies... and double-spies
                A multiplayer demo game would make steal-world map and military plans much more concrete than it is now. That would be very interesting...
                you mean worth the 257423589547891258923159 gold it costs?

Comment

Would this mean, we are ONE civ, and CivFanatics are ONE civ? Or do we (and they) make several smaller groups, divided into several Civs?

I think it'll be more fun to have groups of 5 people per Civ, instead of groups of 500 people per Civ...
                  This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Originally posted by ADG
                    Would this mean, we are ONE civ, and CivFanatics are ONE civ? Or do we (and they) make several smaller groups, divided into several Civs?

I think it'll be more fun to have groups of 5 people per Civ, instead of groups of 500 people per Civ...
                    Yeah, I agree. Maybe we could have some kind of tournement, where members get their teams of 3-5 people together and play a game and then we have semi-finals and finals based on the final civ score of previous games.

Comment

we could have the leader of the civ to try and get one of his people to gain access to the rivals forums!
                      Help negate the vegiterian movement!
                      For every animal you don't eat! I'm gunna eat three!!

Comment

you mean worth the 257423589547891258923159 gold it costs?
                        I'm not sure if I missed your point or if you missed my point. But what I meant is that we could have a spy to steal the world map and unit locations (read: the savegame) by, for instance, bribing someone at CFC to give it to us Sort of like HazieDaVampire suggested.

Comment

Mmmmmm.... Spies and dubble-spies, and traitors, and... This sure looks promising! And, of course, we then also need a secret agency, right?
                          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
                            Mmmmmm.... Spies and dubble-spies, and traitors, and... This sure looks promising! And, of course, we then also need a secret agency, right?
                            "Hey pal, you trust me right? yes Good, can I borrow the world map, just for a second? yes Thanks...wait, I can't see that good without my glasses, I'll just go get them, brb.

I'm back, here's your map. thanks, but how come it's black and white now? It is? Damn, that copy machine can't make color copies...ehmmm...I mean, I don't know what happened...I guess I just...ehmmm...dropped the color on the flor...and...ehmmm...yes, that's what happened..."
                            This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Working...
                            X