Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How d00 j00 think MP will affect ur stratz?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UberKruX
    i'd but $50 on seeing "no Iroquois" on some MP game titles (ala zone) due to the UU. maybe aztecs too.

imagine a small continental map with those bad boys
    I could actually imagine Aztecs being the worst for that out of all civs, if only because their unit is so cheap and so early. You could cripple almost any civ via resource denial and pillaging well before they get a significant number of their UU.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip
      Because in Leet speak (aka |337 5|>34|<), you use various symbols instead of regular letters to make up words. For example, the letter e is replaced by the number 3.
      I must be dense. I'm still not getting it...

Comment

Come on GP... discuss the topic, not the poster.
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

You know discussing the topic isn't any fun, Ming .
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by GP

I must be dense. I'm still not getting it...
            it's for idiot wanna be hackers. they replace symbols or numbers for letters.

PHP Code:

L
            E
            T

so 1337 is LEET which is elite

"I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
            - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

If and when I get the XP I will go back to my original style of play RE Civ3.

I used to attempt to research everything myself. I built libraries and marketplaces galore to jump start my economic output. I would carefully consider micromanaging cities by assigning scientist wherever possible. This obviously doesn't work in single play because it is far easier to buy techs.

I-iZ-1337 has a point though regarding humans' reluctance to sell techs to other humans. I will try to trade but won't rely on trading exclusively. Build libraries my friends!

MP sounds like all of our playstyles will have to be changed when confronting human civs and not ai civs.
              signature not visible until patch comes out.

Comment

Working...
              X