Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In all seriousness though...

To the informed (and those who pretend to be):

When do you think we can expect further details on the expansion pack? And if it is really going to debut at the tech show in L.A. later this month, when do you think we can expect to see it in stores?
    Dom Pedro II - 2nd and last Emperor of the Empire of Brazil (1831 - 1889).

I truly believe that America is the world's second chance. I only hope we get a third...

Re: In all seriousness though...

Originally posted by Dom Pedro II
    To the informed (and those who pretend to be):

When do you think we can expect further details on the expansion pack? And if it is really going to debut at the tech show in L.A. later this month, when do you think we can expect to see it in stores?
    I would think that depends on what they show at LA. I think sometimes, companies show nearly finished games, other times, they just show random screenshots at a powerpoint presentation. If its the latter, then it could be several more months. If it is the former, then I'm sure there will be a press release about (and firaxian comments here) that will explain more completely what's involved. Which is probably why the firaxians haven't shown themselves since the news broke, since they woudl be hounded by questions. Who knows, maybe we're looking at a late july, early august release. We'll see in a few weeks.

Comment

whoops , sorry, DP.

Comment

The above post by myself was an uniformed (of course, I'm not NYE) guess. Hope it comes soon, pref. in august for myself. get in playing during summer (in NA, sorry Dom Pedro, no offense to the Southern Hemisperers), before classes start back up.

Comment

Re: Re: In all seriousness though...

Originally posted by asleepathewheel

and firaxian comments here
          Don't you mean firaxian "no comments" ?
          The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: In all seriousness though...

Originally posted by Theseus

Don't you mean firaxian "no comments" ?
            haha, yeah. Though I haven't seen comments of even no comment here since the news broke.

Comment

Working...
            X