Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Firaxis act dishonestly regardeing MP?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cat gut? Oh yes
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Horse's ass? Oh yeah
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

I like big cats though - especially tigers

Its the domestics cats I can't stand
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Re: Did Firaxis act dishonestly regardeing MP?

Originally posted by GP
          1. Firaxis promised MP in Civ3. Then they stopped talking about it. Than people got suspicious. Than Firaxis REFUSED to answer questions about MP. Than it leaked out that MP wasn't going to be in the game. (But the Amazon.com ads still showed MP as a promised feuture for people pre-ordering the game.) Than they launched the game and MP wasn't in it. They never even addressed what had occurred. And it appears that they knew for a long time that MP wasn;t going to make it...and refused to admit it.
          more trolling from GP

you forget the fact that Firaxis made a note on their official civ3 site about not including MP around a month before the release

so please dont post inaccurate statements and then expect to have a reasonable and fair discussion

and please, less jokes about our stance towards companies. i believe we've "passed the exams" several times over the years...
          Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
          Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
          giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
          X