ISDG Forum Game #4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISDG Forum Game #4

For this one, I'd like to use a modified rule set that takes away all UU's but leaves in the rest of the Civ specific abilities. The units not usually available because of the superior UU would be made available. This would be a sort of 'half-vanilla' game. It would give a better clue as to what traits would be/are superior without considering the UU of each Civ.

I'd like to use all random settings, except for world size (Standard or Large.)

Using version 1.21 (if everyone has it)

BigFree GMT-8 random
    E_T GMT-5 Japan
    MasterZen GMT-6 Ottomans
    WhiteBandit GMT-8 random
    Trip GMT-7 France
    ZargonX GMT-5 Russia

I'd rather all Civ choices be random, but if anyone insists, please list your choices below.

I don't think turn order is that important since we are all within 3 hours of each other. If you think it is, make a suggestion for the order of the turns.

I've attached the moddified bix file; so that you may inspect it, if you like, for any error's. Unzip it at take a look at it with your 1.21 PTW Editor.

ZargonX, you still need to get back to me on the dual install issue. I assume that everyone else is ok with 1.21 since noone else responded against it.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by BigFree; April 11, 2003, 08:16.

Bigfree- Couldn't go with the dual boot, so I'm stuck at 1.14. So, I guess I'l bow out of this one since I don't want to make everyone else have to play down to my level
    I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

No, ZargonX, we shall play with 1.14. We are an 'inclusive' team, and we'll play like one to the end.

Comment

In that case, count me back in!

Comment

I would like Japan.

E_T
          Come and see me at WePlayCiv
          Worship the Comic here!
          Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

France.

Comment

Hmm, I'm going to say Surprise me
              First Civ3DG: 3rd and 4th Term Minister of Public Works. | Second Civ3DG: First Term Vice President | ISDG: Ambassador in the Foreign Affairs Ministry | Save Apolyton! Kill the Off-Topic Forum!

(04/29/2004) [Trip] we will see who is best in the next round ; [Trip] that is why I left this team ; [Trip] I don't need the rest of you to win |
              The solution to 1984 is 1776! | Here's to hoping that GoW's military isn't being run by MasterZen: Hehe! | DaveRocks! or something. ;)

Comment

Hmmm.... I was determined to pick someone I never, ever, ever use for this game... so Russia it is! Be gentle

Comment

Damn you Trip, I was going to choose France (since I'm sick of Carthage...).

I guess I'll take the Ottomans
                  A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

Originally posted by Master Zen
                    Damn you Trip, I was going to choose France (since I'm sick of Carthage...).

I guess I'll take the Ottomans
                    I'm warning you, those guys are cursed.

Comment

I just played a phenomenal emperor/huge challenge game with France in the spanish forum so I was kinda hoping some of the frenchy luck would remain...

Anyways, let's see how these young turks do...

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

OK, game is underway!

4000BC sent to E_T.

BTW, please always include something like this in the 'Subject' line: "#4 ISDG PBEM 4000 BC"

It really helps people avoid sending/playing wrong saves. Thanks for your cooperation.

Comment

Is this supposed to be Cheiftin Level?

E_T
                          Worship the Comic here!
                          Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

MasterZen, I need your e-mail addy

E_T
                            Worship the Comic here!

Comment

raguil AT masterzen DOT net

Comment

Working...
                              X