ISDG Forum Game #2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to P32
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• to Trip
      Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
      King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
      ---------
      May God Bless.

Comment

• 2710 to GT

Comment

• Turn to Kloreep.

Comment

• Notice, This turn save is now a 1.21f version save

2670BC save sent to ZargonX.

Note that the game is now being played with the 1.21f patch!!!

E_T
            Come and see me at WePlayCiv
            Worship the Comic here!
            Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

• 2670 on to Beta
              I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

• *bump*

Comment

• So clearly something had gone awry. I had sent 2670 to Panzer32 (dmurry5 etc), but it would appear that it never made it there.

And I did not post here that I had sent it. My apologies. But I also found that I could not get this thread to display in the forum, other than by sorting by title. Any ideas?
                  Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• well, I had the 2670bc to Trip save... can't tell you if I sent it or not because I delete old emails, so I resent to Trip.
                    King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
                    ---------
                    May God Bless.

Comment

• resent using another email addy.
                      ---------
                      May God Bless.

Comment

• Got it.

2670 BC sent to BF.

Comment

• To GT

Comment

• I wonder if GT is still playing the games with us. He's been missing form the RP forums as well as the ISDG forum.

Comment

• Good question, BF.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beta
                                So clearly something had gone awry. I had sent 2670 to Panzer32 (dmurry5 etc), but it would appear that it never made it there.

And I did not post here that I had sent it. My apologies. But I also found that I could not get this thread to display in the forum, other than by sorting by title. Any ideas?
                                Add this thread to your Favorates, that way, you can access it when it's "between the pages"

E_T
                                Come and see me at WePlayCiv
                                Worship the Comic here!
                                Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

Working...
                                X