No announcement yet.

Earth PBEM, thread #2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You cant play multiplayer without PTW.
    "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

• Bump!
      "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

• Hmmm... doesn't seem like we're getting replacements
        This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

• I've offered to take over the Celts by a PM to Ananias.
          Even a fool is thought wise if he remains silent.

Comment

• Ananias has given me his password.

Comment

• And BetaHound is replacing the Russians.

Soltz :
              Your turn is attached b Jshelr 10-15 posts ago. When you're done playing, send it to Dissident at :
              krusher3x (at) yahoo.com

BetaHound :
              You get your turn from ADG and send it to Soltz. Ask him for an email.

(can someone recheck what I said? i'm working from memory)

Comment

• One more important thing : We play with 1.14f.

Comment

• Great, seems like we have enough replacements

Hope the game gets going again soon.

Comment

• Uh oh..... I downloaded the turn from Jsgeir's post but it opened up as Celts and immediately prompted me for the Aztec's password. Maybe I need the previous turn.

Comment

• Hmmm... So maybe Jshelr played the Celtic turn and it's Dissident's turn now.

Comment

• bump

Comment

• I PMed Dissident letting him know that his turn is here.

Comment

• where is the turn? I thought it was attached in this thread. my e-mail is Krusher3X at Yahoo.com by the way.

Comment

• Jshelr had a turn posted as the Celts turn (which is the one I downloaded) on the previous page but it's set up for the Aztecs which I assume is you.

Comment

• Diss :

Jshelr attached it 10-20 posts ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X