Turkey PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turkey PBEM

I would like to kick-start a PBEM game during Thanksgiving. I would like to have 4-6 humans (including myself) and 0-4 AI players. Number of AIs and other options are subject to negotiation and I assume will depend largely on how many people sign up. I am also open to some minor modifications to the game, like for example starting with extra units and/or accelerated production.

I would have one requirement though: at least two, but maybe three 3-4 hour sessions during Thanksgiving (Nov 28-Dec 1), when we can play through that first boring period.

If you are interested, please reply to this thread with the time slots when you would be available. The 4-6 people with the most overlap will play. I don't plan to play more than 4 hours a day, unless everyone agrees to, so don't be afraid to specify a large time span.

I am available every day from 9am to 2am, Apolyton time.
    Care for some gopher?

Did you know that in GalCiv, the AI makes you think you are playing against humans? Stop laughing, they mean it!!!

Don't give up. The idea of having a starting session where everybody responds immediately is going to be the key to making this PBEM format work. Sign me up if you get one going and need a warm body.
    Illegitimi Non Carborundum

Comment

Well, we don't celebrate thanksgiving around here but I still got the time for a few hours of 'intensive' CIVing... Sign me in, please...

Comment

I won't have time on November 28, but the rest of the days i will
        I would like being the French

Comment

Im interested in getting in on this. I should be free all weekend, but I will post my times tomorrow when I have them confirmed.

I would rather have acc prod OFF as it doesnt really work correctly in the later game.
          Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

You do realize, that the thread was initiated one year ago, don't you?

Comment

Comment

Well, what does it matter really... As much as I can count we got 3 players interested atm...

Ashy
                Sadurní
                Snotty

Might be a year late but perhaps this does get started someday

Btw, Id like to reserve Germans for me...

Comment

Turkey is quite fitting for what I feel like

Ashy, you have only these last two posts , so I guess you normally post under another name. Theres a dance they do in the OT for your kind

As you say, there are 3 of us if you are serious ashy. Im in all weekend anyway so if we can get this thing moving it would be great.

I would be happy with 4 or 6 players on their respective map sizes.

I get in friday 1300-2200
                  sat 0500-2200
                  sun 0500-1800

All poly time. I am happy to stay up late to play if need be.
                  Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Well I'd like to submit my name early for next year's PBEM.

Comment

Working...
                    X