No announcement yet.

YASP - Yet Another Sabrewolf Pbem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nothing except to tell conquest what a great guy he is and how many free techs he'll get from me, if i get the best starting location

maybe the title could be different. "race to eden" sounds like if we've got a paradise island somewhere... maybe something like "builder's paradise" or "island conquest" would be more suitable... but to be honest... it doesn't really matter. let's get this one going at a faaaast pace
    - Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
    - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

Comment

ok, the participation here really isn't that overwhelming. doesn't make me very hopeful for the game itself

shall we call it off? or does anyone want to withdraw (i'm not implying anyone specific... just wondering if everyone's interest and dedication still is fully intact)?

Comment

Cripes what a shame it would be to call the whole thing off after all its taken to get to this point.

I think we can assume that we're all ready to get cracking. I'll PM Conqueror to see if he is still willing to set the game up for us as per the spec, and if he can give us some idea of how long it might take him.

It's party time!

Comment

please dont kill this one mr sabrewolf

Im in as if you need to ask

I dont say too much as im so busy playing saves all the time
          A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

it's just that it was quiet for nearly 4 full days and even before this thread was slightly "calm"

i'm still motivated for this game, i just wanted to know if you four are too

Comment

Okay I've PM'ed Conqueror chaps. I've changed the mod title to "The Five Continents of Eden" in an attempt to more accurately describe our game. When the game is ready I'll start a new thread with that title and the fun can commence!

Comment

wonderful

Comment

Guys Conqueror can set the passwords up for us also. PM him with your choice asap.

The game should be ready sometime next week.

Comment

Sabre - Not everybody reads poly 3 or 4 times a day.. chill out dude.
                    The Best Multiplayer Game Ever

Comment

Hey, I thought you were organizing, Sabre, I'm still up for it.
                      You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by Moonbars
                        Sabre - Not everybody reads poly 3 or 4 times a day.. chill out dude.
                        i'm not talking about 3-4 times a day, i'm talking about a whole week!

i can't chill... i'm an uptight nervous guy

krill:
                        andydog took over and he's going it well ... how are your exams going?

Comment

Okay. Have had super busy times, but i'll promise to have the map ready by Friday so you guys can get the game going in the weekend

I am still missing passwords from Krill and CharisiusMaximus, if none is received until Friday, i'll assign some PW's to them

Comment

krill:
                            andydog took over and he's going it well ... how are your exams going?

Thay have not really started yet, since I have only sat 60% of my latin exams, and my one English literature exam. I still have about another 20 hours of exams in the next 4 weeks.

OT: I've sent my password to Conqueror
                            You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

What kind of play order would you like to have ?

Please someone PM it to me asap.
                              e.g.
                              "play order is decided to be
                              1. Andy
                              2. sabre
                              etc..."

If no matter about the play order, i'll just make up some.

Comment

Shall we go with Andy -> Chrisius -> Krill -> Moonbars -> Sabre?

By the way, i have (yet another) new email address:

andydog AT londonhome DOT f2s DOT com

Please use this from now on. Cheers!

Comment

Working...
                                X