No announcement yet.

Its A Mad World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3100 back at you, the lovely orange flavoured gifted us our first vet musket
    A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

more barbs from another hut ARGHHH
      A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

3050BC...

time is an amazing thing

and starting with 5 settlers helps
        Gurka 17, People of the Valley
        I am of the Horde.

Comment

Yes 3000BC back to you

Comment

3000BC to you Sir Stafford
            I am of the Horde.

Comment

and 2950 ah it was a very good year

Comment

2950BC to you Sir

My 1st settler is finally on the move
                I am of the Horde.

Comment

That is good news Sir, we have two marching out to settle new pastures and have a nice little pump set up

2900BC

Comment

ahh good to hear

and how goes life with your neighbours?
                    I am of the Horde.

Comment

peaceful at this time but Im not sure how long this will remain so

2850 to you my good man

Comment

I have just come across Prussia

they are numerous to my north

back to you Sir
                        I am of the Horde.

Comment

Napoleans score seems to be rocketing too, 2800 back at you

Comment

2800BC to you good Sir

looks like Prussia wants to fight
                            I am of the Horde.

Comment

2750 to you my Lord, and dont tell the Austrians it was me who popped al those Barbs next to their cities

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisiusMaximus
                                Napoleans score seems to be rocketing too, 2800 back at you
                                He is hooting along
                                I am of the Horde.

Comment

Working...
                                X