• Show
Clear All

• 2050BC... wow another Grand Millenium is almost here

let the parties begin

Gurka 17, People of the Valley
    I am of the Horde.

Comment

• and time to party is here with the 2000BC save
      A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• 2000BC

ahh the Ruby Eyes is taking shape

unto the grand adventures in the oceans and seas

only 9 more turns
        I am of the Horde.

Comment

• 1950BC on its way down the tubes
          A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• 1950BC and I am on the Spainish borders

still no sign of you Sir Stafford

Ruby Eyes is almost ready to sail..
            My treasury is looking to flood the project with gold very soon
            I am of the Horde.

Comment

• and 1900 back at you

Comment

• massive explosions heard to the north...
                Lake Awabakal experiments underway...
                unfortuanatly not all of the township happy with the results
                tax men sent with great haste to quell all riots

The Ruby Eyes sits proudly in her slips, a grand celebration is underway for launch...

White Sails in the Sunset...

The people of York rejoice at the wonders of the new age
                I am of the Horde.

Comment

• 1850BC over the lands to you Sir

Comment

• The Ruby Eyes, withe The 1st Explorer battalion aboard departed York, and sailed the great lake to Breda Canal.

Unto the great oceans next

Spain has opened her maps for contact with the Prussian

Spain resides on a long eastward Peninsula.

Michel, the scout, now heads south, back to home across the mountains

I wonder if anyone resides in the darkenss between Spain and Yorkshire. I must admit to hoping so...
                    I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Our 8th and 9th towns have began their life and look set to become good strong manufacturing centres in the future.

There appears to be no sources of horses as of yet, though we still have a ways to go uncovering the terrain of this map

1800BC to the Yorkies

Comment

• thank you Good Sir

My scout Michel, continues humping across rugged hills and mountains

Ruby Eyes has hit the ocean to my west and will follow the coast a ways to the north... then head west again

my people await great news of discoveries of new lands, and of your good people
                        I am of the Horde.

Comment

• its the same here my good man, but we grow impatient of this state of uncertainty.

We worry about just where are the French and just how big are they getting

Only time will tell 1750BC on its way

Comment

• 1750BC onward we go

the hunt is on in earnest
                            I am of the Horde.

Comment

• whose ernest and does he mind that you are giving him an internal examination

its back to you

Comment

• 1700BC onto you Sir Stafford

Ruby Eyes is cutting through the high seas, heading west north westerly
                                I am of the Horde.

Comment

Working...
                                X