No announcement yet.

Its A Mad World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we have rushed hordes of temples throughout the outposts of the empire, so to male the people happier

990To York
    A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisiusMaximus
      we have rushed hordes of temples throughout the outposts of the empire, so to male the people happier

990To York
      990ad

you are doing what with your temples?????
      Gurka 17, People of the Valley
      I am of the Horde.

Comment

• make the people happier

its party time here in Stafford

1000 AD Woo Hoo Happy Millenium York
        A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• Paddy and the Scots

thanks mate

rock on
          I am of the Horde.

Comment

• 1005AD to the lads in York, another raft of cultural buildings rushed for the glory of our nation and the betterment of our people

Comment

• thats the way

and while we have complete world peace

so who shal we hit next time ???

or wait for them to declare
              I am of the Horde.

Comment

• We are currently enjoying the peace time to build and strengthen our nation, whilst our outpost cities build culturally our core cities are busily producing war materials.

I would like to see the Russians reduced in size somewhat as my next military objective though am open to your proposals.

If you think the campaign against the bear to be worthy then dont hesitate to start shipping in your boys to Staffordshire, they will be very welcome

1010AD to York

Comment

• Russia - sounds great

will start making prep next turn

should be 10 to 15 turns to start arriving

please advise via a pic where I should land
                  I am of the Horde.

Comment

• could you resend all our trade goods they have ran out and the folks back home are getting a little tetchy

Ok ive sent you a city on my east coast,
                    use that as a docking port for your troops

Those Ruskies wont know whats hit em 1015AD to York

Comment

• 1015ad

The fleet is gathering

troops moving to join up with the transports
                      I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Good news indeed, we hope Gloucester fit the bill and we look forward to marching into battle with both our standards side by side

Thank you for the resumption of the trades between our two nations, 1020AD to you my good man

Comment

• 1020ad

lots of unit upgrades going on

my transporters are taking on provisions

cities are looking to get some new units built

wow massive troop movements underway
                          I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisiusMaximus
                            Good news indeed, we hope Gloucester fit the bill and we look forward to marching into battle with both our standards side by side

Thank you for the resumption of the trades between our two nations, 1020AD to you my good man
                            Glouscester is a most Gracious Gift

My people have gone to great legths and built a vaste Tavern in honour of your generosity.

My lads are boarding now

The Yorkshire Grand Batteries will be a wild sight on your continent
                            I am of the Horde.

Comment

• 1025 down the road to Gloucester to be shipped across the sea to the land of York

Comment

• 1025ad right back at you

my 1st transorters are 9 turns away

others 14 to 15 turns

looking at 10 transporters minimun / 4 units each

then they will swing back around and build up the garrison on the town I have in southern russia

ahh it is all good

thanks for a good session

see you next time
                                I am of the Horde.

Comment

Working...
                                X