Its A Mad World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is a pleasure Sire, 600AD on its way
    A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• cheers mate -
      Gurka 17, People of the Valley
      I am of the Horde.

Comment

• and back after all the bloody dial up time waiting for it to load
        A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• and to you 610AD
          I am of the Horde.

Comment

• back to the land of York, we forgot to send the tech trade Sire, one of our diplomats has been flogged for this

Comment

• hahaha

/me wanders to the bar and pours another drink

we certainly have come along way with this drink, oh game
              I am of the Horde.

Comment

• To Lord York, how goes the war plans for the saltpeter ?

Comment

• we are in negotiations with Spain and Prussia

my battle group are within ten tiles of the saltpeter

we will declare on france in the coming 2 or 3 turns -
                  I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Good stuff, indeed

many thanks fore the trade goods you have sent

640AD to York.

Comment

• indeed

it is all good
                      I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Im at war with you Sire the french have attacked you and triggered our MPP

I will send some lifeguards and household cave as soon as possible

Comment

• the above post should have read im at war along side you against the French.

we have a transport of four household cavs about to set sail for Yorkshire where they should join up with several others already there.

when the force is assembled we will seek your direction as where best to send them

660AD to York

Comment

• send them anywhere

15 of my prized Musket Infantry were just slaugthered for the cost of 2 French units

ahhhhhhhh
                            I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Ouch, im coming as fast as i can.................

670AD to you my good man.

Comment

• indeed

well to the future
                                I am of the Horde.

Comment

Working...
                                X