Clear All

• indeed

510AD

the new call to Arms against the French has gone out across the mainland
    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
    I am of the Horde.

Comment

• 520AD to the man from York
      A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• indeed - bloody marvelous

and back to you good sir
        I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Boing
          A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• hahahahha

and around it goes
            I am of the Horde.

Comment

• 7 lucky bouncy green thingies for your tenderings

Comment

• Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Back to the Yorkers, Ive just seen an Ottoman settler in Russian lands, heading my way new slaves

Comment

• hahahahaha

back to you good sir
                    I am of the Horde.

Comment

• :[

Comment

• ahh no bats in poly old chap
                        I am of the Horde.

Comment

• 570BC mores the pity

could you carry out a stock take and see what surplus goods you can send me, several of our trades have ended

Comment

• indeed - new trades on there way good Sir

It is all good

my lads have started there march to the french saltpeter deposits
                            this will take a few turns
                            yet once there they will fight back through france to our own lines
                            one wonders if france will ever recover

think i may ask prussia and spain if they want to join in the fun

my lads will attack across the french border 2 tiles from the saltpeter it self
                            I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Thank you Sire, we are in your debt.

Its only small trade in comparison to your many gifts to our people but we have resent the Ivory shipments

580AD to York.

Comment

• the Ivory was an unexpected bonus - thank you good Sir
                                I am of the Horde.

Comment

Working...
                                X