No announcement yet.

Its A Mad World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• did you fix allaince us ? I could give you my saltpeter then you set your towns to building units, and declare war then make peace, I know its cheating but its not as if its another human who is going to ***** and moan
    A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• 360 To york

Ive looked at the map in clean mode and from what I can see there are only 5 or maybe 6 saltpeter resources, and France has 2!!!

Your best chance of getting one is to take it from France !!

If you want to reconsider continuing this map, I would not mind ?
      A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• to you Sir
        Gurka 17, People of the Valley
        I am of the Horde.

Comment

• 370AD to you Good Sir
          I am of the Horde.

Comment

• 380AD to York the land of the brave and the home of the free

Comment

• thank you Sir

back to you
              I am of the Horde.

Comment

• and to you again good Sir
                I am of the Horde.

Comment

• 400AD and all is well here in Stafford, how goes life in York

Comment

• 400AD to you good Sir

things are coming together at last
                    I am of the Horde.

Comment

• 410AD to York

Comment

• 410AD what an amazing year

more settlers are finally on their way to the Southern Island
                        I am of the Horde.

Comment

• 420AD to York

Comment

• 420AD

I am having fun pushing a Prussian Musketman and Settler back into their borders - they want so much to settle in your new lands
                            I am of the Horde.

Comment

• 430AD and all is well in Staffordshire

Comment

• 430AD

yet another interesting time in the life of the British

We are a great people

all be it living in two different tribes
                                I am of the Horde.

Comment

Working...
                                X