Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing world this Mad place we have here

Back to York 50AD
    A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• yes it is amazing

hope you are enjoying it

onto Lord Stafford
      Gurka 17, People of the Valley
      I am of the Horde.

Comment

• indeed ,

tis a grand scale, 60 AD to York
        A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• indeed

60AD to you good Sir
          I am of the Horde.

Comment

• 70 AD and to York it flies

Comment

• The Ruby Eyes is now leaving Amsterdam with its 2nd load for the southern Island.

Looks like the island will fill up very quckly
              I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Marvellous work, better than Jonny Turk getting to it

80AD over to you

Comment

• The Southern Isle

the Whiskey Joe is home Bound for another load

the Patch Adams is home Bound for another load
                  I am of the Horde.

Comment

• And back to York

This should be the one that turns me into emporer

Thanks Paddy for being such a good companion these last months and for sharing with me this addiction we both have for civ

I used to play all the time prior to my PBEM rebirth, but now I have the immense joy of sharing in the experience with your good self and the many others you have bought me into contact with! Thanks

Comment

• Thank you Good Sir.

It has been a pleasure

To celebrate this time, please accept Stafford Hill & Stafford Passage.
                      I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Thanks for the Party

100AD to York, and many thanks for gifting two towns on the South Island, please accept our small gift of gold coin

Comment

• 100AD cheers
                          I am of the Horde.

Comment

• 110AD back to York

Comment

• 110AD to you good Sir
                              I am of the Horde.

Comment

• 120AD

My Naval Acadamy produced its 1st Frigate today
                                A fantastic achievemnet

I know have several troop ships on the sea lanes, 2 man-o-war and a frigate.

This navy will grow from here

along with the acadamey producing frigates, two cities are only producing men-o-war
                                I am of the Horde.

Comment

Working...
                                X