No announcement yet.

Its A Mad World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah it is eerily quiet here in Staffordshire. No sign as of yet of any Russian counter attack, maybe they are just not up to it at this time.

Hope to have a peace treaty written and signed soon so as to concentrate our efforts on the growth of our nation for some time.
    A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• 960BC to you Sir Stafford

Thank you for your report> It is good to hear all is well.

We continue to grow, all the while troops continue the massive journey to the borders of France.

Following behind are several gangs of workers, building two diffent road networks to the front.
      Gurka 17, People of the Valley
      I am of the Horde.

Comment

• 940BC

3 new townships about to be settled
        I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Thats good work Sire, though you already have a nice big empire, it seems.

Mind you more land under british sovereignty the less for the AI rabble

920BC on its way
          A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• 920BC to you Lord Stafford
            I am of the Horde.

Comment

• 900 back Sir

Comment

• 900BC

the roads continue to be built

and the troops continue to gather
                I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Russia still wont speak to me so Im tearing up her roads

Comment

• 880BC

The Two Great Northern Roads to France are almost complete

We will soon have new products to trade
                    I am of the Horde.

Comment

• 860BC on its way and peace reigns throughout the land once more

Comment

• 860BC to you Lord of Peace

Good luck in your endeavours

and thanks for a great session
                        I am of the Horde.

Comment

• 840BC to you Sir

we declared war on France this turn

and thank yoiu for Grozny
                          I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Good luck in your war efforts Sire 820BC to York

Comment

• 820BC to you Lord

enjoy
                              I am of the Horde.

Comment

• 800BC right back at you, well not right back Ive taken 19 hours

Comment

Working...
                                X