Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1120BC to York.

My army gathers near sevastapol readying for the assault
    A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• woo hoo let there be War at last
      Gurka 17, People of the Valley
      I am of the Horde.

Comment

• 1100BC over the sea
        A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• onto you Lord Stafford
          I am of the Horde.

Comment

• 1080BC back at you.

a stack of six muskets to take sevestapol protected by one unit ? will it work ?

Comment

• 1080 to you Sir
              I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisiusMaximus
                1080BC back at you.

a stack of six muskets to take sevestapol protected by one unit ? will it work ?
                looks like a great plan

good luck to you and yours
                I am of the Horde.

Comment

• the attack will commence next or turn after not sure when all six will be in right place.

1060 to York

Comment

• 1060 to you sir
                    I am of the Horde.

Comment

• and we stand on the eve of battle for sevastopol, we badly need success here to secure a source of saltpeter, so pray for your brothers across the ocean my Lord York.

1040BC to York.

Comment

• 1040BC to you Sir

Hmmm, not seeing much movement from France

I have a uorseman wandering the border as my Muskets move closer
                        I am of the Horde.

Comment

• you have horses ? can you get a second supp;y hooked up for trade purposes ? I have not yet found any horses on my lands !

Comment

• a trade on its way

I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Sire thank you your generosity uis boundless. Our attack on Sevastopol was a success, however we sustained casualties.

Of course one should never go to war without expecting to suffer some losses, though we expected our veterans would make short work of the sole regular musket unit protecting this town. Sadly two of our vet units died in this fight but luckily we had an ace up our sleeve and sent in our only elite corps into the fray.

They did suffer huge losses to their unit but survived barely to take the city and were victorious, Hoorah!!

We hope the Russians wont be too willing to drag out a long war over this incident and we can return to the growth of our holdings quite soon.

Comment

• 980BC to you Sir Stafford

The Spainish have Horses as well
                                The resources seem far and few between

Good luck with your War

My lads gather on the French border, the distances are amazing
                                I am of the Horde.

Comment

Working...
                                X