Clear All

• 1420BC to you Sir

2 tiles back we passed a town called Kiev
    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
    I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Kiev well we are almost there

1400BC.sav
      A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• 1400BC, we are here

we stand at your border, outside the Russian town of Sevestapol
        I am of the Horde.

Comment

• And we have seen you too my friend, welcome to Staffordshire, come on in an sit thee down duck.

Wouldst thee larke a reet nice cup o tea

Sir we have opened an embassy with your fine county and have beheld the wondrous capitol of your nation. Please find enclosed in our diplomats despatches contact with the Austrians and our world map.

We have very good relations with the Austrians but are loathed to live so near to the Russian thugs whom you have already no doubt met with.

Soon now we intend to remove their stain from our lands and would offer you the chance to join us in our holy quest.

Regards Lord Stafford
          A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• 1380BC

The Ruby Eyes has headed south into the unknown again
            I am of the Horde.

Comment

• the government has decided on a policy of keeping the natives in the dark, so be it

1360BC to you

Comment

• 1360BC to you Sir

Glad to see you moving along so well
                I am of the Horde.

Comment

• and back to the Yorkers we have a ship close to your lands, look to the seas my friend.

Comment

• 1340BC roads, lots of roads under construction
                    I am of the Horde.

Comment

• 1320 to York

Comment

• 1320BC to you Sir Stafford

Napoleon is a grouch
                        I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Why ?

Comment

• 1280BC to York

Comment

• 1280BC

I have troops watching over the growth of Napoleon
                              I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisiusMaximus
                                Why ?

Left it alone for the Great Celebretions

Paddy and the Scots
                                I am of the Horde.

Comment

Working...
                                X