PBEM conseqences? - PTW and Conquests 1.00, 1.12, 1.13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PBEM conseqences? - PTW and Conquests 1.00, 1.12, 1.13

Recently in one of my PTW games we've decided to load the game using C3C instead of PTW. It seems to work fine but I'm wondering if there will be any consequences.

I've noticed you can load the save using any version of Conquests. (I haven't tried 1.13 but I assume it will act the same as 1.00 and 1.12)

Apart from now seeing the barracks icon in a PTW game does anyone know if anything else changes or are we using 1.27 PTW rules exclusively and the differences in patch # for C3C make no difference?

That's a good question. Currently, the game seems fine...but if there are any future problems, I guess we'll find out eventually.

Concerning the lastest Beta Patch version 1.13: I suggest that we do not intall it yet - at least until we receive some kind of word from Firaxis concering this beta patch version. Until I see support for it from Firaxis, I myself am going to treat 1.13 as a mod to C3C.

Comment

Working...
    X