Master Zen -> Ottomans
    Arnelos -> Chinese

Settings:

Version: 1.27f
    Map: Tiny
    Scenario: Modern Start
    AI civs: 3 (France, Arabs, Greece)
    Accelerated Production: On

this game will be played during late night sit-a-thons since MP is so buggy we can only play it via PBEM.
    A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

We can play MP once MZ installs a decent FW; like Nortons for example. I think he likes PBEM better so he can spam between turns.

Comment

Since Arnelos' e-mail apparently tags all mail delivered by Bush-haters as "spam", I will be uploading my save in this post.
      Attached Files
      A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

BTW, the Civ choices were "random"

Comment

Originally posted by Master Zen
          Since Arnelos' e-mail apparently tags all mail delivered by Bush-haters as "spam", I will be uploading my save in this post.
          D*mn straight!
          Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
          Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
          7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

Originally posted by Master Zen
            I didn't know you hate bush. With ET coming onto you and you usually declining, I thought you'd be a bush lover.

Comment

3750 BC to the Celts.

EDIT:

Decoding the acronyms indicated by the title of the thread:

This is the 5th PBEM game of the Apolyton Inter-Site Democracy Game Team's Foreign Affairs Ministry.

Deputy Foreign Minsiter Master Zen, Consul BigFree, and Ambassador Arnelos are playing in this current FAM 5 game.

FAM 1 was won by Consul BigFree over Minister Togas, Deputy Minister Master Zen, and Ambassador WhiteBandit.

FAMs 2, 3, and 4 are ongoing
              Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
              Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
              7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

Working...
              X