Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm back.

Turn to me, please
    "The only way to avoid being miserable is not to have enough leisure to wonder whether you are happy or not. "
    --George Bernard Shaw
    A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me and she said "no".
    --Woody Allen

Comment

• Originally posted by lmtoops

Big Crunch, It's still your team if you want it. I'll just keep playing to the best of my abilities (which is very minimal) until you return.
      I won't be back until sometime in 2004.
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• wow, are you an astronaut?

Comment

• I have the save. Hopefully I can play it tonight. I'm really sorry. Real life has been terrible for the past week.
          If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

• I'm just getting back to town. I've been away for the weekend. I sent the 1790 BC save to Frus. Poet

Comment

• 1790BC to Zeit
              Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

• 1790 bc to tiberius

Comment

• To lmtoops
                  Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                  Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• To Fp

Comment

• What did you do a full hour with the save, alva? This isn't the Misfits game
                      "The only way to avoid being miserable is not to have enough leisure to wonder whether you are happy or not. "
                      --George Bernard Shaw
                      A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me and she said "no".
                      --Woody Allen

Comment

• to Zeit
                        Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

• Originally posted by ormuzd
                          wow, are you an astronaut?
                          Yes, but only as a Saturday job.
                          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• sent to alva
                            --George Bernard Shaw
                            --Woody Allen

Comment

• Imagine what I did this time, after severall days

-
                              To lmtoops
                              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• Several mistakes?
                                Last edited by Tiberius; September 8, 2003, 10:08.
                                --George Bernard Shaw
                                --Woody Allen

Comment

Working...
                                X